Monday, October 8, 2012

I wish I could .......

I really wish i can control my anger ...
Dunno why , today feeling sooooo bad ,
Moody at all ....

Haizzzz,
I wan to release !!!
Just felt so Moody and not feeling well ....


Just Today only ,
today why ,
I totally cannot control myself ...
going to mad ....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I think i should do more exercise or go out with friend ,
dun keep stay at home ,
Really Not good for me ,
Wanna find people chat chat ,
but all offline ,


Today really felt so bad ,

No more next please ,
I wan to improve my life ,

I wan be a vegetarians ,
I wan to sleep earlier ,
I wan exercise everyday ,
I wan improve all the thing that I Needed ....


So please , Just Fuck off in my life ,

Emotional , Anger , Ego , Childish . o0o




No comments:

Post a Comment