Sunday, November 6, 2011

E-spot

Hmm....
Johor tourney is end~
the result is,
2nd,

When the opponent are counting down~
I knew we are already lose~

Seriously,
I just can tell myself,
we lose by ourself
and we didn't practice well...

My individual skill are very good
but,this is a team game,
without teamwork ,
A Professional also become Dog~

Indeed.


But very lucky,
we still have a chance in December tourney at Kl,
what can I do,
I will train more hard,
to prove that...
I am a Gamer ~!! haha


Everybody love games,
but I am different ,
I love games,because I can enjoy the fighting in the tourney,
not only playing ,
It show us how Serious to fight for our glory too~


I hope I can be a gamer~
but , It's still need some chance and luck~
It can be ?

My Dream ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment