Monday, October 24, 2011

Rojak post ~~~

Tourney is coming ~!!
Is time to show my skill again ~!!
Spent all my rest time.
Just for it~

But for myself,
I think it is worth !

This is my only entertainment and sport,
If I miss it ,
oh god...
I cant imagine it ....> <

--------------------------------------------------------
Nowday,
can Chi chat with Malay or Indian ,
walao~
I also no think before I can do that -_-'

Luckily,I got a very good supervisor,
He treat me so good,
I swear he is a very good guy that I never meet before.


Trying to get less working time,
to let myself have more resting time,
and some training time XD

Less body know how I take part on this 'Sport'
but I can tell u,
200% Serious~~!!
And I fking enjoy it,
Someone tell me why I need to stop it ? =D

Although It is a bit tried.
But I am happy enough~

^^

Find girlfriend?
Wait is more better ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment